Lanner has partnered with Rapid Signage to offer a powerful and well-rounded digital signage solution for smart retail/dining, intelligent vending, real-time Information push and interactive education.
Lanner's LEC-7388S, a compact and OPS-compliant digital signage appliance built with Intel's 4th generation Core i5/i3 processors comes equipped with Intel's HD Graphic 4600 GPU and is Crestron 4K-certified, offering hardware-based support for 4K decoders on 2x HDMI ports and 1x Display Port. Also featured are 1x swappable 2.5" HDD/SSD, 16GB of DDR3L memory, 3x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports and 1x mini-PCIe slot with SIM card reader.
The LEC-7388S is made viable by and benefits from Rapid Signage Central Management System (RS-CMS), a content and device management software suite for administering multimedia delivery and 100+ screens. The RS-CMS takes a three-pronged approach to digital signage management, offering dynamic and powerful features for content design/scheduling, system monitoring/logging and access control/authorization.
4K-Ready Digital Signage IPC Powered by the Intel "Haswell" Processors
- 4K Ultra HD resolution (3,840 x 2,160) video playback
- Support 4th Generation Intel Core i3, Core i5 or Celeron CPU
- Intel AMT remote management
- Swappable 2.5" HDD/SSD Drive Bay
- Intel QM87 chipset
- Support DDR3L Memory up to 16GB
- Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Intel i217AT LAN controller
- 1 mini-PCIe slot with SIM card reader
- 3 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports