Xerox has the most comprehensive and modular portfolio of services for channel partners in Europe, making it a clear market leader in channel managed print services (MPS), according to research firm Quocirca's latest report.
"Success in the SMB market depends on the channel, and Quocirca's recent observations confirm our commitment to growing our presence in the SMB and mid-market in Europe and across the globe," said Diego Hervas, International Operations, Xerox. "Xerox's flexible service delivery model and integrated cloud platform, enables partners, regardless of their MPS maturity, to participate in a market poised for growth over the next five years."
"Xerox has perhaps one of the most advanced and mature channel partner ecosystems in the industry," said Louella Fernandes, associate director, Quocirca. "In terms of strategy and completeness of offering, Xerox leads the market."
Highlights from the report included references to Xerox's strengths, such as:
- The multi-vendor device support of Xerox Partner Print Services (XPPS), Xerox's comprehensive, cloud-based, managed print services offering for small and medium sized businesses.
- Xerox's Partner Business Development Program, which offers extensive marketing, sales, training and operational support and resources for channel partners.
- Xerox's Personalised Application Builder Program, enabling partners to configure an app from a template in App Studio or take advantage of Xerox's development tools to build a unique application for their customer.
- Xerox's suite of print security solutions which is ideal for SMB companies, providing a range of secure print capabilities and helping to address customers' end-to-end corporate security strategy.
- Comprehensive channel models for its workflow automation portfolio to support SMBs who are increasingly looking for cost-effective approaches to content management and digitisation.