ATG provider of e-commerce solutions, has introduced ATG LiveStore, an on demand application that accelerates the delivery of full-featured, rapidly deployed, e-commerce sites for mid-sized and enterprise level merchants. LiveStore combines an easy-to-configure storefront with advanced capabilities that apply ATG`s best practices for personalisation, searchandising, and guided navigation to drive higher conversion rates and order sizes. In addition, LiveStore speeds time-to-market, reduces the upfront costs of implementing a new e-commerce site, and minimises ongoing Web site management costs.
"With ATG LiveStore, our customers can now enjoy a world-class e-commerce presence easily, quickly, and at a fraction of the cost of building it themselves," said Lou Frio, Senior Vice President of Services at ATG. "ATG brings over 15 years of experience in delivering online shopping sites to hundreds of the world`s best known companies. We have the expertise to get online businesses up and running quickly, and to help them thrive in competitive environments. By partnering with ATG, our customers have the advanced commerce capabilities they need to outmaneuver their competitors, with a solution they will not outgrow."
Built on ATG`s industry-leading e-commerce suite (as ranked by analysts), ATG LiveStore provides a blueprint for best-in-class sites that offer personalised and compelling user experiences. When starting with LiveStore, merchants using ATG Commerce OnDemand can expect to launch a site in as little as four months, depending on their business and integration requirements. The application is highly customisable and is a sound choice for mid-size companies who require the power of ATG`s advanced capabilities without the ability or desire to implement, manage, and operate it themselves.
ATG`s on demand services team manages all ATG Commerce OnDemand applications and infrastructure. In 2008, over $700 million in online business was transacted with ATG Commerce OnDemand.
"When we selected ATG`s hosted e-commerce platform, we wanted to make sure our Web team could focus their resources on the business side of our online store, rather than on the technology," said Tom Davis, director of e-commerce, Tommy Hilfiger. "We`ve been impressed with how quickly we`ve been able to see positive results. Now it`s easy for us to take what we learn about our customers and personalise their shopping experience, which makes them happier and encourages them to shop our site instead of our competitors."
ATG Commerce OnDemand provides online sellers with a highly differentiated solution highlighted by:
A Compelling Personalised User Experience
* Rich collection of Web pages and templates with personalisation "built-in"
* A dynamic site driven by visitor behavior and business rules
* Advanced searching, guided navigation, and faceted search
* A rich UI for the shopper-friendly shopping cart and optimised checkout process
Powerful Merchandising and Marketing Tools
* Easy-to-use Web-based business tools for marketing and merchandising that are pre-integrated into "merchant zones" in the LiveStore Web storefront
* Personalisation tools that make it easy to set up segments and target content, recommendations, and promotions
* Searchandising tools that make it easy for merchants to deliver targeted content based on search terms that visitors are entering
* Full control to manage product assortment, categorisation, pricing and presentation to optimise shopping behavior and drive revenue
A Scalable and Extensible e-Commerce Engine
* Proven e-commerce platform designed for fast response time and high throughput
* Customer database, visitor profile, and account management
* Powerful promotions capabilities
* A rich set of dashboard, summary, and detailed store reporting
* Integration framework for products, orders, and customer information
* Pre-built integrations with leading third-party products including Scene7, Bazaarvoice, and CyberSource
Business Flexibility and Growth Path
* Option to purchase license up-front or in the future
* Option to start with a SaaS model and move to managed services model
* Option to start with a SaaS model and later take in-house
Unlike businesses using other on demand providers, organisations running on ATG Commerce OnDemand have the option of purchasing a license or paying monthly SaaS-based usage fees. This flexibility enables ATG customers to easily migrate to a managed service model with full control of the application, or to an "on-premises" model where the application is turned over to the customer to be managed and operated in-house.
ATG LiveStore can be complemented with any of three bundles of ATG`s line of e-Commerce Optimisation Services:
* ATG Commerce OnDemand: Automated Merchant Edition.
This bundle includes ATG Recommendations, an automated, personalised merchandising service. This software-as-a-service helps online merchants lift revenue quickly, easily, and measurably by predicting each shopper`s intent and recommending the most relevant products in the site`s catalog. The new release of ATG Recommendations was announced today, in separate press release.
* ATG Commerce OnDemand: Live Help Edition.
This edition includes ATG Click to Call or Click to Chat, or both. The use of these services creates a seamless, cross-channel experience for consumers when transactions move from the Web to the phone or live chat session. They both empower contact centre agents with a 360 view of each customer.
* ATG Commerce OnDemand: Cross-Channel Edition.
This package includes all of the above plus ATG Commerce Service Centre, a Web-based contact centre application for order administration, sales support, and customer care. It enables sales and service agents to more efficiently help customers over the telephone, on the Web site, or via chat.
A trusted, global specialist in e-commerce, ATG (Art Technology Group, Inc., NASDAQ: ARTG) has spent the last decade focused on helping the world's premier brands maximise the success of their online businesses. The ATG Commerce application suite is the top-rated platform by industry analysts for powering highly personalised, efficient and effective e-commerce sites. The company's platform-neutral e-commerce optimisation services can be easily added to any Web site to increase conversions and reduce abandonment. These services include ATG Recommendations and eStara Connections. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with additional locations throughout North America and Europe.