Leading Independent Software Retailer CTS Retail has unveiled a UK first at this year's Business Start Up Show, in the form of Dinerware, the latest in hospitality POS software. Popular with US retailers, Dinerware is intuitive restaurant POS software created by restaurateurs, for restaurateurs. Designed to help bars and restaurants operate smoothly, Dinerware was created to be easy to learn, use and modify, all designed with the restauranteur in mind. Key features of Dinerware include:
- Quick menu building build and manage menus from any terminal
- Fast pay - Sell an item in just two touches!
- List view - Sort and pay multiple tickets, print delivery information and receipts, assign tips to multiple bills.
- Instant access to reports real time data from any workstation including payroll, timesheets, overtime, daily sales, easily exported to applications like Excel.
- Create multiple revenue points organise sales by type (e.g. bar, dining room)
- Unparalleled security Managers grant or revoke permissions and assign security settings from any terminal
- Track customer history look up customers with one touch including their favourite meals!
- Flexible discounts create coupons, promotions or automatic discounts
- Order Entry and Bill Management split bills, switch tables, share items, apply payments and stock tickets forever (ideal for tabs or catering)
CTS Retail were so impressed with Dinerware, that they decided to showcase it at this year's Business Start Up Show, to help aspiring hospitality retailers move towards making their bars, cafes and restaurant ideas a reality.
Scott Storey, MD of CTS Retail commented: "At CTS Retail, we have been looking for a quality hospitality software solution for some time and have been very impressed with what Dinerware has to offer our UK customers. It is highly flexible and accommodates many service environments from fine dining restaurants through to bars or cafes. We were particular impressed with the vast amount of reports available that enable hospitality retailers to manage all the functions associating with running a new restaurant, caf or bar."