HighJump Software, a global provider of supply chain execution and retail management software, has announced the release of new capabilities and enhancements to its Retail Inventory and Point of Sale Management software, RETAILvantage. With over 50 enhancements and new features added to the system, this latest release includes enhanced reporting functionality, further e-commerce integration with leaders FurnitureDealer.net and MicroD, and new capabilities such as the ability to send e-receipts and capture digital customer signatures at the point of sale.
"We're working more closely than ever before with retailers to understand their needs as the market becomes increasingly competitive and customer expectations for a faster and more engaging shopping experience continue to grow," said Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Ross Elliott. "This latest version of our Retail Management Software contains incremental enhancements that aim to help home furnishings retailers provide a better customer experience and gain faster access to increasingly more accurate business intelligence. In addition, this release contains many customer-requested features such as the ability to print sales forms on plain paper, further options when filtering customer follow-up reports based on purchase history, and annualized GMROI for each item on the Best/Worst sellers report."
Some of the enhancements included in the latest release of RETAILvantage include:
- E-Receipts: RETAILvantage users now have the ability to email cash receipts and/or a copy of the sale to their customers using Microsoft Outlook. As a new sale is created or payments on a client account are received, the salesperson will be prompted to ask the customer if they would like to be emailed their receipt, as well as given the opportunity to capture or update the customer's email address.
- Signature Capture: Retailers are now able to capture customers' signatures at the time a sale is entered into the system, signifying that the customer has agreed to the terms of the sale. Customer signatures will be viewable throughout the system.
- Timestamps: User timestamps are now available and viewable throughout the system, tracking when and who modified written or delivered sales.
- E-Commerce Integration Enhancements: Shopping cart integration with both FurnitureDealer.net and MicroD has been enhanced.
- MicroD: Online orders, including the exact customization selected by the customer, on a MicroD-powered website are now created automatically within the system, eliminating the need to have someone manually key the sale.
- FurnitureDealer.net: Shopping cart integration with FurnitureDealer.net now enables retailers to offer a group of items to be sold as a package on their website and have the package import into RETAILvantage with the exact attributes selected in the web order.
All new features are now available to PROFITsystems current and new clients. To learn more about RETAILvantage, visit www.profitsystems.com