Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has announced the availability of a new Total Economic Impact (TEI) study that examines the potential return on investment (ROI) companies can achieve with the Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite.
The August 2017 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Epicor is titled, "The Total Economic Impact of Epicor ERP: Driving Efficiency, Customer Responsiveness, And Cost Savings Through Epicor ERP."
The study is based on detailed interviews conducted with a number of Epicor customers. Their combined attributes and experiences form a composite organization from which Forrester developed a framework to measure the potential financial impact and investment return of Epicor ERP to an organisation.
Based on the analysis, Epicor ERP enabled the composite organisation to achieve risk-adjusted inventory savings of $4.4 million, with a risk-adjusted ROI of 264% and a payback period of 13 months, in addition to over $3.4 million in enterprise efficiency savings bringing the total economic benefit to more than $9 million. Furthermore, with Epicor ERP the composite organisation achieved significant business benefits and productivity improvements across its supply chain, production management, planning and scheduling, sales, finance and IT functions such as:
- Increased versatility with deployment options such as the Epicor Cloud ERP offering
- Productivity gains and cost savings from improved manufacturing processes and increased visibility
- Increased sales from improved customer collaboration and customer relationship management
- IT cost savings from consolidation and replacement of legacy systems
- Faster access to data and improved real-time visibility that enables better decision making
- Increased competitiveness with quicker turnaround of customer quotes and improved pricing accuracy enabled by cost transparency
- Access to deep expertise in manufacturing best practices
- Increased agility for growth with multicompany operational efficiency with multibook capabilities
"This Forrester TEI study substantiates the significant value that Epicor ERP delivers to our customers," said Celia Fleischaker, chief marketing officer, Epicor. "The returns and benefits are even more compelling when you consider the rapid return on investment and low total cost of ownership. With Epicor ERP, our customers are improving productivity, increasing efficiency, and improving performance, all of which leads to a better experience for their partners and customers and positions them for business growth."
Epicor ERP is a global enterprise resource planning solution that delivers the choice, flexibility and agility to drive growth and opportunity throughout your business without the complexity of legacy platforms. Epicor ERP offers a modular approach with robust capabilities focused on reducing costs, streamlining processes, and improving customer responsiveness across the enterprise—all top priorities toward achieving continued growth and profitability.
Download the full study to learn more about how Epicor ERP delivers this compelling ROI and the information businesses need to make smarter decisions and grow faster.