The Future Stores benchmarking report is now available. See how Europe's leading retailers are harnessing technology to create captivating in-store experiences in Upgrading Bricks and Mortar. Did you know that 80% of retailers are increasing their spend on in-store innovations this year?
With consumers expecting flawless continuity between all channels a brand offers, the pressure is on for retailers to create a captivating in-store experience. So, where are the key players investing? What technologies do they have their eye on? How are they keeping ahead of the competition?
The Future Stores latest report was conducted by interviewing over 100 Heads of Digital and In-Store Transformation from Europe's retail giants. They gave Future Stores an insight into where they are investing, and how they are putting the customer right at the heart of their stores.
Inside, you will discover:
- How much brands are investing in new digital technologies
- How effectively companies are tracking customer behavior in-store
- Attitudes to digital adoption in-house. Are teams yet to be convinced?
- The future of AR & VR in retail
- Benefits of using mobile in-store, for both customer and employee