Retail is re-structuring, re-formatting, re-skilling and re-connecting with consumers. In the current climate, success belongs to retailers that dare to be adaptive, creative and to take risks. Re-launching for 2018 – in a brand-new London venue - InternetRetailing Conference 2018 brings together 800+ retail board members, C-level executives and directors for a breath-taking day of inspiration and collaboration.
InternetRetailing Conference has rejected endless PowerPoint presentations and superficial networking. Instead, its new format is designed to encourage peer-to-peer learning and board-level collaboration to enable ideas to flourish and innovation to be fostered.
Test your strategies against each other in order to create an overall solution that attracts customers, builds loyalty and generates revenue. How are millennials reshaping the way we all shop? What role will the store play in the era of eCommerce? What are the ingredients to successful international expansion? How is a tougher regulatory environment – stemming from GDPR and Brexit – affecting trade? How can a retailer overcome the challenges of re-skilling its workforce for the eCommerce and multichannel retail age?
The 50+ speakers include:
- David Lloyd, Managing Director, UK & Nordics, Alibaba Group
- Caroline Hazlehurst, Operations Director, Deliveroo
- Rachel Humphrey , Director, Brand & Strategic Partnerships, Birchbox
- Sara Prowse, Chief Executive Officer, Hotter
- Form lasting connections, share insight and help share retail's future. Join the retail revolution on October 11th, at the Business Design Centre in London.
IRC 2018 description
Event: InternetRetailing Conference 2018
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7384 7802