Elo, a Silicon Valley-based global provider of interactive solutions, has announced major enhancements to its Elo Access App.
Originally launched as a quick and easy way to create, deploy and manage on premise access-control health questionnaires, the upgraded app now offers features including mask detection and automated temperature screening on Elo’s award-winning self-service kiosk. This solution is designed to simplify visitor management enabling businesses to help protect employees, students, patients and guests in retail, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare, education and other public-interaction environments.
When combined with Elo’s Temperature Sensor Pro and portfolio of Android devices for business, Elo has developed an all-in-one solution that enables resellers to help the businesses they support open quickly. Using the power of EloView, the Elo Access App can be deployed and managed remotely. The Premium App can be purchased as an annual subscription through distribution partners. Powering businesses in every corner of the globe, Elo’s unified architecture drives engaging self-order, patient check-in and consumer check-out experiences. Elo Access is a great example of the power of the platform to be configured for a specific use.
“The growing desire to get out and resume normal activities in a safe and appropriate manner is driving the need for new technology-enabled safety solutions,” said Craig Witsoe, CEO of Elo. “The combination of upgraded Elo Access App and temperature check kiosk provides businesses with a simple, complete and highly visible safety check for their employees and visitors.”
Elo Access App Features
Building on the customisable questionnaire capabilities of the standard version of the Elo Access App, the premium version offers key features including:
- Mask detection to determine if a user is wearing one and, if not, request the user to wear a mask before access is granted.
- Temperature Scanning for automated, real-time temperature screening of employees and guests.
- Email notifications to alert administrators when a temperature screening exceeds the set threshold for entry.
- Privacy mode for workflow options including viewing results on a personal device using a QR code or printed out for a paper copy.
- Data reporting and management capabilities to keep administrators informed from a central database.
- Facial recognition for pre-authorised individuals (Coming Soon) to expedite screening for known employees via Microsoft Outlook or Google Contacts upload.
With a subscription to the premium tier of the Elo Access App, EloView is included and offers remote device management, quick deployment of content and apps and ease of OS management for Elo Android-powered devices.
Elo Access Temperature Check Kiosk
The App can be easily bundled with Elo’s 15-inch Android touchscreen, Temperature Sensor Pro and choice of stand for a complete ready to go kiosk. Elo develops and manufactures the full hardware and software solution to ensure it’s purpose-built for easy integration and turnkey deployment.
Elo’s Partnership Ecosystem
Many resellers and ISVs choose Elo’s platform to simplify temperature screening and access control for their customers. Elo’s SDKs make it easy to connect Elo hardware to third-party software for advanced integration capabilities and limitless functionality.