Home Delivery World 2017
March 14-15, 2017
Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart
Atlanta, GA - USA
Home Delivery World has been established as the most comprehensive expo and conference in retail to consumer logistics, and we are pulling out all the stops for our fifth anniversary this March.
Over 2000 leading retailers, etailers, grocers and solution providers from companies like Amazon, Boxed, IBM, Birchbox, Lowe's Foods, Bob's Discount Furniture, Carhartt, Tiffany & Co., USPS, The Home Depot, Overstock.com, Dollar Shave Club, Unilever, and Verizon will descend upon the Americasmart Center in Atlanta to network, share, and learn about all of the trends that will be pushing logistics and operations forward in the coming years.
Can you afford to miss this major annual gathering of international retailers, etailers, and grocers?
Some of the key topics at our 5-stream VIP Conference
- The state of home delivery – A benchmark analysis of leading retailers
- Rebuilding brick & mortar – Keeping up with Omnichannel demand from consumers
- Supply chain excellence – Empowering the consumer through a strong message and a streamlined operation
- Building a sustainable logistics network
- Gaining customer confidence – Combating concerns over quality, speed, choice & ease
CHOOSE YOUR PARTICIPATION
Register for a full conference pass to attend the VIP conference (including roundtable discussions, exclusive networking activities, cocktail reception and more), as well as all parts of the free expo.
Register for a free expo pass to get access to 75+ booths of solution providers, two on-floor seminar theaters, networking lounge, game zone, raffles, innovation showcase, and more.