Kewill Ltd., provider of multimodal transportation and logistics management solutions for seamless supply chain execution, has announced the release of Kewill MOVE, a complete platform for managing the complexities of transportation, logistics and trade compliance. The Kewill MOVE platform provides users with a multimodal transportation solution that supports the key business processes for optimised value in supply chain execution and transitions Kewill to an enterprise software platform provider.
According to Gartner, "Supply chain's contribution to business growth overtook improving customer experience as a business priority this year." Organisations are faced with the challenge of overseeing global supply chains that are intricate, multi-faceted and often disparate. In order to achieve these priorities, businesses need the ability to seamlessly manage each phase of the supply chain execution process.
"Today's supply chain requires technology to access and analyze as much information as possible to successfully meet consumer demand," said Evan Puzey, CMO of Kewill. "With Kewill MOVE users get what they need to be productive from anywhere around the globe, without undue risk and expense to the organization. The Kewill MOVE platform provides unparalleled monitoring and access, allowing for ultimate control throughout each segment of the supply chain leading to enhanced efficiency and effectiveness and improved customer service."
Available in both on-premises and SaaS deployment models, the Kewill MOVE platform is used by Logistics Service Providers, Manufacturers and Retailers & Distributors in these solution areas:
- Trade – From order-to-invoice and from full container to parcel, manage global, regional and local logistics shipments including freight forwarding, transportation and warehousing. Gain early insight into potential supply issues and trade barriers while simultaneously improving management of network volatility.
- Transport – Benefit from multimodal transportation expertise and capabilities that are unmatched in the industry. More effectively manage air, sea, rail and road requirements for full-load, less than truck load, pallet and parcel deliveries on a local, national, regional or global scale.
- Store – Improve the efficiency of warehouse management and inventory management processes. Provide inventory visibility to suppliers and customers with wireless technology to improve operator productivity.
- Comply – Actively manage customs and trade compliance and stay informed of changing trade regulations around the world. Connections to a multitude of different local customs applications eliminating any burden to users.
- Manage – Gain a holistic view of the logistics network with end-to-end visibility across the most critical supply chain execution processes. Dashboards, key performance indicators (KPI) and proactive alerting improves the way the business is managed.
- Integrate – Improve external collaboration and B2B integration with critical trading partners by removing the geographic and technical constraints that hinder efficiency.
"With Kewill's global coverage and unmatched experience in supply chain execution and multimodal transportation, we have developed an innovative platform that enables faster and more efficient movement of goods and information for companies worldwide," said Bob Farrell, president and CEO of Kewill. "Designed to accelerate the speed, accuracy and transparency of global logistics and transportation processes for organizations of all sizes, Kewill MOVE addresses execution and management challenges throughout the supply chain to deliver optimal business results."